Here are great affirmations you should recite to yourself, preferably in front of a mirror that will guarantee a transformed life in a short period of time. Add the energy of Faith and Optimism and the transformational time will be shorter:
- I am the Great Validator
- I am the Great Self-Esteem Builder
- I am the Great Supporter of my children's Dreams and Aspirations
- I am patient
- I am a Great listener
I PROVIDE TOOLS FOR PARENTS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN FROM 2 TO 12, WITH CONNECTING TECHNIQUES, SO THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE WORKING AS A TEAM
Many parents with challenging children get conflicted between being too harsh and seeming too overbearing and being too lenient giving rise to more of the adverse behavior.
HERE ARE SOME RESULTS OF DISCONNECTION:
- Your child becomes distant and isolative
- Your child stares out the window a lot
- Your child doesn't have that high energy for socializing
- Enjoys watching TV by themselves and self entertains in general
- As a smokescreen, they might take on a humorous personality so no one will pick up the depression they are feeling within
DURING THE COACHING SESSIONS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
The connection you have always wanted because you will learn how to implement and love these skills:
- You will show them that they matter; their feelings matter; they have a solid purpose for being here; they are OK inside; they have value and a tremendous reason for living and loving life
- Hearing and feeling your child's feelings and point of view
- How to build them up from within
- Learning and implementing ways to increase their levels of Self- Esteem, Self-Image, Self-Confidence and Faith
WHY AM I CHOOSING TO BE A COMPASSIONATE PARENT COACH?
I want to be part of a new paradigm in establishing a healthy household culture where respect, empathy and love are priorities and not exceptions. I want to be the one who has contributed to compassionate ways of connecting and bonding so that teamwork is a natural outcome. I want children to feel respected, loved from THEIR perspective, highly valued, supported in their dreams and aspirations, guided along life’s many challenges and opportunities and to feel like there is nothing they cannot accomplish.